- We believe in the great commission and are passionate about sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with love, mercy and compassion. Matt 28:16-20
- We believe there is only one God Deuteronomy 6:4. He is the creator of heaven and earth, and of all living beings. He has revealed Himself to humanity as the Father (Creator), as the Son (Savior), and as the Holy Ghost (indwelling Spirit). John 10:30
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sin. Through baptism we identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Acts 2:38
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the initial sign of speaking in other tongues. Acts 2:4
- We believe in the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. He ministers to His people through tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy; words of knowledge and wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles, healing, helps and government. 1 Corinthians 12:1-31
- We believe in Divine healing. James 5:14-15 presents God’s plan for divine healing: “Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” Laying on of hands and anointing with oil usually accompany prayer for healing, in accordance with God’s Word and to focus faith. Through God’s power, Stephen, Peter Acts 9:36-42, Paul Acts 19:11-12, and Phillip Acts 6:8; 8:7 performed many miracles of healing. Acts 5:16 states, “There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.”
*Click on the orange scriptures to be taken to Bible Gateway and you can either read or listen to the scriptures.